What are the benefits of making a bequest?
- You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered that will forever benefit the Catholic Church
- You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
- You may receive estate tax savings
- You may change your mind at any time
How can I learn more?
How do I make a bequest?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an advisor, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to the Catholic Foundation of Eastern Montana as part of your estate plan.
What are my options?
A bequest can be made in several ways:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue (what is left over) of your estate
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets
How do I get started?